Издательство: Princeton Review, 2018 г.
- Ответственный редактор: Бадрихин Елисей Чеславович
- Верстка: Белеченков Макар Валерьевич
- Корректор: Арнатский Григорий Филимонович
- Объем: 339
- Формат: fb2, pdf,txt
О книге "Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2019"
Get all the prep you need for your best score on the GRE with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough Verbal and Math topic reviews, and exclusive access to premium online content with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
- Pacing tips to help maximize your time
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
- Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 6 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section-Verbal, Math, and Writing
- Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
- In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus, with Cracking the GRE, Premium Edition you'll get online access to exclusive premium content for an extra competitive edge:
- Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
- Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
- Multi-week study guides
- Special "GRE Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more
Читать электронную книгу Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2019.